Home Buying in 08816>Question Details

Sy, Other/Just Looking in Bayonne, NJ

For a real estate agent to use the REALTOR "R" logo, must s/he be a member of BOTH the National Association of Realtor AND the local association?

Asked by Sy, Bayonne, NJ Thu Jan 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


To be a REALTOR and use the "R" logo, you need to join NAR.....you don't need to be a NAR member to join the local boards and NJAR but it makes sense to do so.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 18, 2013
Yes, you will need to be a member of both boards.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 17, 2013
if you are a member of the local association, then part of your dues goes to pay your national membership. Can't be one without the other.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer