If you need any assistance feel free to contact me.
At your service,
Certified Distressed Property Expert
If you can get it at $699k, you are getting a great deal for a home in the Westwood Oaks neighborhood. You have pros and cons when your house backs to Lawrence:
1. Traffic noise. Sounds like rushing wind when you are standing in your backyard.
1. Easy access to Lawrence. You just turn onto that little side street De Soto to get onto Lawrence without even needing to wait at any traffic light.
2. You have no backyard neighbors. You can keep your back window shades open at all times without worrying about backyard neighbors looking into your house.
3. You get used to working with background noise. You learn to work on your computer and not let the traffic bother you. You learn to focus on your task at hand and ignore distractions. When you later go to work at your office, you find you have developed the ability to concentrate on your work even though your coworkers are talking loudly at their cubicles next to you.
4. If you have small children, you don't have to worry about them making too much noise when playing in their backyard. Your kids can yell and scream but your neighbors won't mind. Your kids noise will be muffled by the traffic noise.
I would reavaluate why you want to live there in the first place............You could get much more
if you sacrifice a bit.So many choices........even with demand , it's pent up demand. Cash is king once again. You can get everything you want. The opportunities are in your favor Beng Beng!
333 La Salle Ave, Santa Clara, the schools are good, the community is also good, (Westwood Oaks)
But too close to Lawrence, I think their price is a little too high
Generally, if the property close to the big roads it might be too noisy for the residents, even with double pane windows and doors.You have to go check what the level of noise and how do you feel about that. Noise can be a problem when you will need to sell it, as buyers some times picky. Even properties with popular schools stay on the market longer if they are close to noisy places.
Real Estate Consultant
All the best to you.