lee smith, Home Owner in Dallas, TX

For Sale by Owner

Asked by lee smith, Dallas, TX Thu Jun 13, 2013

Answers

3
Bill, I too will take a stab at your inquiry? Are you wanting to know about purchasing a FSBO? I could help you look and and write up an offer on a FSBO. I get out to the McPherson quite frequently.
Good luck and thanks.
I'll take a stab at this, even though there is no question .............Bill - a "for sale by owner" cannot post their home on Trulia.

Only agent-listed homes can be listed here.

You, as an owner, can try zillow.com, craigslist.com or forsalebyowner.com, just to name a few sites. There are others, but Trulia isn't one of them!

Best wishes..........
Did you have a question? Or, are you trying to advertise your property for sale by owner.

If you have a question - please respond with some additional details so we can help.

If you are trying to advertise your home for sale by owner:

1. Advertising it on a forum swarming with real estate agents is probably not the place you want to focus on, unless you are planning to pay a commission out for a buyer.

2. You might want to at least include the address or some information about the property.

Or, you could just hire an agent who can do all the marketing for you....