mcshaffer91, Other/Just Looking in 15147

For 130 Beachfield Dr Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Is the HOA monthly and what does it cover?

Asked by mcshaffer91, 15147 Sun Feb 16, 2014

Answers

5
Good morning, I hope this finds you well. This is a listing from our office and the $420 HOA fee covers the maintenance and insurance for the community pool. It is also used for building a reserve to re-pave the roads, when necessary, and lastly, it covers the cost of street lighting.
Please be advised that this home is a short sale so it is being sold "as is". If you are interested in seeing this property or if you have further questions, please call us today!
Michael Kogler
(302) 236-7648

Virginia Egan
(302) 228-9878
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 16, 2014
The fees are $420.00 a year, It covers the community pool, street lights, snow removal of the roads. Taxes are $698.00 a year. Trash is private so whom ever you would choose. If you are interesting in previewing the property you may reach me at 302-542-9318. If you are interested in getting information on other properties let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 16, 2014
The fees for Beachfield would cover general community maintenance in common areas, the community pool expenses, any street lighting. The home owner fee would also cover plowing the community roads if/when needed. In many years we complete a winter season not needing any plowing. This season is a bit more of a need. Feel free to reach out if you would like to preview the home or any others in our area. Best of luck to you in your home search.
Web Reference: http://www.beachteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 16, 2014
As Chris state below the HOA fees are usually annually but the Seller's Disclosure for this 130 Beachfield Dr states the dues are $105 and they are due quarterly. Most likely you can pay them on an annual basis if you wish. For more info, feel free to contact me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 16, 2014
These are for a similar property
upon

Taxes & Fees are Annual Amounts
City Tax: $0 Rent Inc: $0 Flood Ins. Avail: Dock Type: None City Limits: No
County Tax: $364 Water Fee: $240 Sewer Fee: $618 Ground Rent: $ Ground Rent Yrs:
Trash Fee: $316 HOA Fee: 420 Condo Fee: $ Ownership: Condo Own:
Zoning: General Residential
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 16, 2014