albruno, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Florida real estate is well worst than the rest of the country. Any agent in the Fort Lauderdale area that are interested in actually selling?

Asked by albruno, Fort Lauderdale, FL Thu Aug 30, 2012

Answers

15
Meir Aloni’s answer
Good morning,
I believe that the question should be: are there sellers out there, interested in selling at TODAY'S market prices/value? In my 26 plus years in the local market I had witness quite a few ups and downs , market/value wise; each time, owners who really wanted/needed to sell, were able to do so (with the right REALTOR at their side)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 30, 2012
Al Bruno,

Meir, below, peg it right. In all real estate markets (up or down) if sellers are not realistic with their selling prices, then, it is the sellers who are not interesting in actually selling. Presently, S. FL real estate market is seeing a moderate but constant price increase due to the demand and low inventory.

However, buyers are no longer the fools they were in the early 2000; they are now more cautious and they buy according to the comparable and will pay a slight premium for the right property. But there are still many unrealistic sellers who are asking way, way above their market value and their properties are just sitting there, getting stale on the MLS -- not selling -- and they balme the real estate agents for not being able to sell.

Ironically, the same sellers when they get into the buyer's seat, they insultingly low-ball offers on everything they like.

.
This post speaks volumes to the common RE challenges agents face on a daily basis. This sounds like one of those stones best left unturned.....
-
Are you asking if any of these Florida realtors are hurting so bad that they want to sell their own properties?

Wake up call!

Florida real esate is coming back and realtors and Loan Originatiors are making money again, so I doubt if this is the best section of sellers to choose from with "Real Change" coming in Nov. and values going back up!

Look for a Foreclosure or Re-sale before it's too late!

-
Sorry Steve not falling for that you better buy now routine anytime soon. And real change coming in Nov, not with your state and mine(NY) voting in lockstep for the Dumbocrats. My guess is this time next year you will be lucky if the market price is not 1/2 of what it is now. I can't wait, I am 62 years old, and "investing" in real estate is the last thing I would ever do with my money. Just looking for a nice sunny warm place to spend the winters.
Flag Fri Aug 31, 2012
Did ANYONE got ANY respond/business from ANY one posting questions here??
You know your question does make a lot of sense. If realtors were actually interested in selling real estate they wouldn't be wasting their valuable time answering stupid questions on this stupid blog!
Kudos to all the realtors who took time to answer this enigmatic question... Hope it makes WELL WORST their effort (whatever that means) :)
Agreed!
Flag Fri Aug 31, 2012
Hi Al Bruno:

Thanks for the question. We actually have low inventory in our market right now, so if a property is priced reasonably, I can sell it in a very short time. We have lots of cash buyers right now and the mortgage rates are still very low.
I would love to visit your home and give you an evaluation and let you know how I will sell your house for the highest amount in the shortest time possible.
I would love to add you to my long list of satisfied customers. I care more about selling than just getting the sale as most of my business comes from past clients and referrals from people who know my standards.
Please contact me if I can assist you.

Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Hello Albruno: The real estate market in the past few years has really taken a hit and so have the Real Estate agents who are trying to sell properties for a living. A lot of Real Estate agents have been forced to find a secondary job while waiting for the market to pick up. Often they are unavailable to their clients needs due to their obligations of their other job. I am a full time top producing agent who's only job is selling Real Estate. If you would like assistance in buying or selling please give me a call. I look forward to speaking with you.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
Atlantic Properties
954-740-7855

Check out my website at: http://www.FortLauderdaleHomes4U.net
Hello Mr. Bruno,

We're seeing a nice uptick in the Fort Lauderdale market. At Re/Max Preferred we're selling a tremendous number of properties above, at or near list price. I don't want to only list your property, I want to sell it and I have references available for you to check.

Please call me to schedule a market evaluation of your property and to review a marketing plan tailored specifically to your needs.

Yours truly,
Parks Morgan, REALTOR®
Re/Max Preferred
(954) 396-5855
Albruno, much is being sold, hard data shows that. We only make a buck on Sold property, so I wonder why you believe we don't want to sell????
Hello Al Brino,
I would be more than happy to sit down with you and give you a overview on how the South Florida real estate market is doing. You can read this article in the Miami Herald to give you some type of indication on how the market is doing. http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/28/2972169/miami-home-pri… the market has picked up quite a bit as inventory is low, and this now becoming a seller's market. You can reach out to me and we can discuss.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Partners SW
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
954-404-4646
Many buyers today want move-in-ready homes and will quickly eliminate an otherwise great home by focusing on a few visible flaws.Your home must shine.

--
Wayne Solomon, P.A.| Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
2301 Glades Road|Boca Raton, FL, 33431
P: 561-994-8886 X5911| C: 954-668-5498
E: Wayne.Solomon@floridamoves.com
Albruno,

I would be happy to discuss the current market with you and develop a strategy that meets your needs.

Ann
I doubt that Florida is all that much worse than many other areas in the country right now. There are some hot spots I hear about but much of the country is hurting still. Sales in our area have picked up, but prices are not going up. Investors are diving in with lower prices and low interest rates.