Home Buying in Supply>Question Details

Phyllis Farr…, Home Buyer in Supply, NC

Flooding Zone Area ?

Asked by Phyllis Farrelly, Supply, NC Tue May 14, 2013

Two properties.....1567 Tarpon St. 28470 and 2431 Ralshore St.SW 28462 MLS 650283 for last one. Are they in a flood zone? We're planning on moving warmer. Also is 2431 Ralshore St. a community park or private owner land? Thanks

Answers

1
Glad to answer questions, but Flood Zone Questions are best left to the experts in the insurance business when considering property here this must be a consideration and should be addressed we have flood maps available for the area as a guide but we are awaiting updated flood maps for the area, nevertheless, I will always refer you to an insurance agent for direct quotes about flood insurance.

Both properties are located on private property these are not parks. They are both located in communities or subdivisions. The first on Tarpon is in Little Shallotte River Subdivision which is a mix of double and single wide mobile homes located in Shallotte near the Little Shallotte River. The second on Ralshore is in Shoreline Estates also a mix of double and single wide mobile homes located near the Holden Beach area.

If you are interested in the area give me a call or email me at any time and I can send you further information and links about flood zones. As always,

In your service

Mary L. MItchell
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 14, 2013