Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Angie Lowry, Home Buyer in Hideaway, TX

Flight attendant relocation

Asked by Angie Lowry, Hideaway, TX Fri Mar 29, 2013

Flight attendant relocation to Philly needing furnished studio/1 bd. close to airport but want safety. Will need ground transportation. Absolutely safe complex not ground floor but secure building

Answers

6
Sheri Curci’s answer
Good Friday Afternoon Angie,

Feel free to try our search site that should have more real time listings.

It ties into the PA MLS and removes sold listings within 24 hour (once the listing agent reports to the MLS)

Ive been around the world a few time representing the US as a younger fellow so... Your down time is VERY Important to you.

Just fill in your search criteria and you should find a more accurate selection of rentals.

All the Best John + Sheri RE/MAX 215-757-2889
Angie:

You should check for a long term rental in center city via airbnb or another type of service so that you can get your bearings in the city.

You may or may not wish to be by the airport if you need ground transportation. The area directly around the airport is not residential.

The Center City Philadelphia neighborhoods can occasionally offer a short term rental with furnishings - its not very common in Philly.

Additionally, you want to be walking distance to the Septa Regional Rail system train number 1 for public ground transportation to the airport.

Philly proper is somewhat detached from the airport, a fifteen minute car ride on the highway, so this is going to take a bit of work to achieve your wishlist. A short term landing spot would be my recommendation.

Let me know if you have additional questions. Philadelphia is a great city, welcome.
Ana Barlow
The Barlow Group
Keller Williams Center City Realty
anabarlow@gmail.com
Angie, furnished is VERY rare in Philly. Start with these, but you have to let me know price range.

Once you email me, I will reply with some furnished listings.

http://www.kurfiss.com/properties?type=Residential+Rental&am…
Rental at first and then possibly a purchase. I will keep family home. Will be commuting. Want a safe area to rest between flights
Hi Angie, feel free to contact me when you have a moment. I would be happy to share with you some thoughts on areas close to the airport. To be honest, you may do best to simply end up in Center City (our downtown) as it is only 25 minutes away and there is transportation to the airport. We should discuss.

I give all my clients a driving tour of the city to help them get an idea of the layout.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212 mobile
856.979.5967 text
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://sellingphilly.com
Hi Angie,
welcome to Philadelphia. Are you looking for a rental or purchase? Either way you should spend some time with a experienced agent looking at different areas. Philadelphia is a city of many neighborhoods with each having local charm.

Feel free to email me with any questions. frankratka3@verizon.net