Home Buying in Fuquay Varina>Question Details

Tina, Home Buyer in Bowie, MD

Flemming Fields, Fuquay Varina, NC. Why are MOST of the pre existing homes in FF up for sale? Concerned that maybe there's a problem or

Asked by Tina, Bowie, MD Mon Apr 8, 2013

something.

Answers

3
I'd recommend checking out the local info here: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Fuquay_Varina-North_Caroli…

Hope this helps!

Ali, Community Manager
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 16, 2013
Thanks Ali, I was beginning to wonder if it was prohibited to answer this type question or something! I've been following a couple of houses there that are not new construction. The values seem high, but might be worth it if the quality is better. Unfortunately we live in the DC area right now and I can't just go look for myself. Our plans are very fluid right now due to my husband's MS - don't want to "waste" a realtor's time until we're sure. Caught between a rock and a hard place right now!
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi, I bought a town home in Fuquay Varina June-2013. The people are friendly and the town has a lot to offer. I am a single women and within a 1 to 5 mile radius I have more than enough stores, supermarkets, healthcare providers etc etc. I moved from NY and I must say NC is beautiful. I did not make the wrong decision. I wish you luck and I hope you will love your new home if you decide to make the purchase. I am on the site to see if real estate is rising since I am thinking of purchasing a small home. If you like it do not wait it will be gone.
Thanks so much for the input. We used to live in Holly Springs and loved it there. I just want OUT of the DC metro area while I still have some sanity!
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013
I recently sold a home in Fleming Fields and think that it is a lovely community! My clients love their new home and are really happy there. The community had set dormant for a little bit while our market readjusted, but activity is great now! The community is located in Fuquay Varina; which is a great little town and is also where I currently live.

In the past 12 months there have been 8 new homes sold in Fleming Fields, there is currently one Under contract and 5 available for sale. In comparison, in the past 12 months there have been zero resale homes sold and there are currently 5 on the market for sale. However, out of those 5 listed for sale they vary considerably in their time on the market from 216 days to only 29 days.

I hope this helps and I would be glad to send you some information on the town too, just let me know how I can help.

Krista