Home Buying in Arcadia>Question Details

Dj_axis, Home Buyer in Arcadia, CA

First time homebuyer looking for a place to buy with-in 2 months.. looking around 250k... any help?

Asked by Dj_axis, Arcadia, CA Thu Sep 1, 2011

Answers

8
Trulia must be recycling old questions! Look at the date...something here is not working right!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
I can help you if you're still looking. I noticed that you first posted over a year ago.

What area are you looking in? Unless you're buying for the great school district, you should look outside of Arcadia. You can get a much better home for your money. Our company also does financing so if you need that service, we have it in-house. This means fewer fees and more money in your pocket.

We provide up-to-the-minute new listing updates and can target searches for exactly what you're looking for.

-William
GoldenLandInc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
You won't find this in Arcadia, but perhaps Covina, Baldwin Park, el Monte, La Puente
Dj_axis...

you wont be finding a single family house for that price in arcadia, ca, but recently I came across a Arcadia condo for that price it is build by Redevelopment Agency for moderate income families or individuals. In order to buy this condo you must qualify as a moderate income, first-time home buyer. This means that you cannot have owned a home in the past, and that your income, based on family size, does not exceed the amounts as follows (Household size - Income) 1-$53,750, 2-$61,450, 3-$69,100, 4-$76,800

if you are interested you can call me at 626-242-4088 or email at paulrealtor@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 11, 2011
Arcadia is a wonderful city with fantastic schools. I was raised there and it is very desirable. Your price point of approximately $250,000 is probably not going to get you into a home in that area, it might however get you into one of the neighboring cities.
I have a partner, Jerry Baker and our Baker & Snider Team is the #1 Team for Keller Williams in this area.
If you would like some help I would be happy to be of assistance.
Good Luck and best regards,
Connie Snider
Hi DJ Home Buyer,
Did a quick search for you in the MLS (Multiple Listing Services) of homes in Arcadia under $250,000. There is only one home with an asking price of $165,000. Here is a description of this home:

BEAUTIFUL 2 LEVEL TOWNHOME IN ARCADIA, NEAR THE MALL, 99 RANCH MARKET AND THE ARBORETUM. AFFORDABLE HOME WITH ARCADIA SCHOOL DISTRICT, TWO MASTER SUITES UPSTAIRS, BRICK FIREPLACE IN LIVING ROOM, BRICK WALL IN KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM WITH AN EATING AREA, FRENCH DOORS THAT OPEN TO PATIO VIEWS. THERE IS A BIG STORAGE AREA UNDER STAIRS. (UPSTAIR MAIN SUITE HAS A CLOSET ACROSS ONE WHOLE WALL & LOVELY LIGHT FIXTURE. THE SECOND MASTER SUITE ALSO HAS WHOLE WALL CLOSET WITH LINER CABINET IN THE WALL.) THERE ARE 2 GARAGE SPACE PARKING WITH EXTRA GUEST PARKING WITH GARAGE. (LAND LEASE FOR $700/MONTH & HOA $220/MONTH).

Please let me know if you are interested in this home or perhaps we can look in a higher price range if you are qualified to do that with your lender or perhaps search in another city.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Mary
Hello DJ, do you need help getting financing? Please call 213-268-8335 or e-mail at justRealtyLA@gmail.com to further discuss your options.
Web Reference: http://www.justrealtyca.com
Hello
I have few listings, but not sure is that your area... Please email me realtorjolanta@gmail.com