Home Buying in Glenshaw>Question Details

Scott, Home Buyer in Pennsylvania

First time homebuyer looking for a Realtor around Pittsburgh

Asked by Scott, Pennsylvania Tue May 26, 2009

Okay, so my wife and I are first time homebuyers and are ready to buy a home! BUT, we need to find a realtor / broker to help us with this process! We are looking in the Pittsburg north hills areas as well as east of Pittsburgh…kind of between Gibsonia and North Huntingdon. We know this is a huge area with lots of housing available.

So, how do we find a realtor / broker who has experience in an area that large? We have identified a few houses in the Gibsonia / Allison Park / Glenshaw areas and we want to interview a few agents before we make a final decision on a Realtor. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Answers

3
My husband and I bought our first house with Coldwell Banker and I will use them always. The agent was extremely forthright and he really made the process as smooth as possible. It is a bit nerve-wracking when you are buying a house for the first time. Ultimately, it is all about trust and patience. Don't be in a hurry. Make a list of what is important to you--storage, a big kitchen, and don't deviate...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 24, 2009
I would be glad to assist you I am a Realtor with RE/MAX Select Realty. I service 150 mile radius around the Pittsburgh area. Give me a call and we can talk. My name is Beverly Koribanic my phone numbers are OFFICE: 724-933-6300 ext 606 OR Cell 412-760-9107. I work 24/7 in finding/researching homes. My Office address is officially 1667 RTE 228 in Cranberry Twp. 16066...My pseudo office is my car. When you see it you will understand. Consumer Notice: http://www.dos.state.pa.us/bpoa/LIB/bpoa/20/10/recconsnotice.pdf
Website http://www.Bev.Koribanic.REMAX.com
Scott, since your question was posted in May and if you're still looking for a realtor, I would be happy to meet with you and provide with information on the purchase of your first home. I work all areas of the city and have a network of RE/MAX agents that could help you in the Westmoreland County area should your search take you there. I do have an Accredited Buyer Representative desingation as well.