Home Buying in New Haven>Question Details

Sandra, Home Buyer in New York, NY

First time home buyer looking to make a deal on a single family house, hopefully by the end of this year in

Asked by Sandra, New York, NY Tue Jan 27, 2009

New Haven or Stratford, CT. Combined family income: 110K. 2-3 bedrooms preferred with ample backyard. Not looking forward to struggling to pay...

Answers

4
Phil’s answer
Hi Sandra,

Welcome to Connecticut! I can help you find a property in the new haven area that meets ALL your needs. Shoot me an email with your NEEDS and WANTS, ill sent you all the Currently Active Listings that meet those needs and set you up for immediate updates of new listings. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Hi Sandra,

I am a licensed Realtor and resident of Milford, CT right in between Stratford and New Haven. I agree with what the others have said about getting pre-approved for your mortgage as this takes a lot of pressure off of you and what you are comfortable in paying and at the same time prepares you to be able to make an offer when the right home presents itself. I have a website you are welcome to visit, http://www.TimDenboHomes.com to look for properties and can also set you up on an automated email notification to send you properties that meet your requirements. Please let me know how I can assist you with your search for a new home and I will be more than happy to help you in any way I can.

Tim Denbo
Real Estate Consultant
Sandra -

Your first step would be to speak with a reputable mortgage broker. Obtain your pre-approval for financing. Then you will know what price range to be looking in, and what price range will have payments you are comfortable with.

Then, hire a local real estate agent to help you find your new home!
Congrad's on wanting to purchase a home. In order submit any sales offer lender approval required 1st in order realtor work on your behalf, assist real estate agent composing your sales offer. Keep in mind if you are leasing a property allow 60 days prior to lease expiration search for a home and thru closing.
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com