Home Buying in Baytown>Question Details

Tanishaking, Home Buyer in Baytown, TX

First time home buyer, looking into foreclosures.

Asked by Tanishaking, Baytown, TX Mon Jul 16, 2012

My fiance and I are looking into foreclosed homes in Baytown, Tx. He works off 1405 so we dont want to move to far away from there, also we would like a decent neighborhood nothing like pelly or the state streets. With income we have got the advice to not pay more than $540 a month, we are not rich so the biggest down payment we could manage at the max id about $2,000. We would like to start a family as well, so we would like a 2-3 bedroom, is this to much to ask/ hope for?

Answers

2
I am happy to help you.. There are several neighborhoods that have some really good starter homes, and they are in the vicinity of 1405. I can also tell you about different programs that may be available to you, depending on income, such as USDA and the city of Baytown also offers a down payment assistance program as well.. Please feel free to pull up my profile and call or email. I'd love to help..
Hello Home Buyer,
I suggest that you contact a local real estate agent who is experienced with the foreclosure process. They will have a list of available foreclosed homes in the area and will be able to guide and counsel you throughout the process as well as work for you in your best interests rather than the bank's.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty