Home Buying in Olivehurst>Question Details

Victor Arroyo, Home Buyer in Olivehurst, CA

First time home buyer in need of help!

Asked by Victor Arroyo, Olivehurst, CA Fri Dec 14, 2012

Hello all, My name's Victor I'm a very serious first time home buyer that is looking to find a home very, very quick! I was just recently pre qualified and am really excited to find a home but have been discouraged because every one that I have found is already under contract or is pending. So, I'm really just in need of an agent from the Yuba-Sutter area that specializes in first time home buyers and that can help me find the home of my dreams. I am looking to find the best home for my money and am interested in the Olivehurst (more specifically Plumas Lake) and Sacramento areas. If anyone knows of anyone that can take me under their wing and help me find a home I would really appreciate it. THANK YOU!!

Answers

3
Victor,

We are experiencing the same thing here in Denver. The best thing I have done is set a 'Listing Alerts' program that sends the buyer all of the homes in their preferred area and then sends an automatic email the day a new property in the market in that area. When you are in a competitive market with low inventory have to be strategic. You will need to be pre-approved, prepared to move quickly and not overly concerned about little cosmetic needs of the home. Look for a Buyer's Agent that is experienced with working with 1st time homebuyers and has the patience and diligence to make it happen for you.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Contact and interview for selection the first 2 "Find a Pro" agents listed in the 'top right tab' of trulia.com for the area you desire!
Hey Victor,

Getting a home in today's market is really tough. BUT, CAN BE DONE! I own my own company and have offices in Yuba City and Lincoln, with agents covering the entire valley. Give me a call.

Scott
530-701-6674
Scott@UCSacValley.com