Home Buying in Overland Park>Question Details

Bharthi Reddi, Home Buyer in Overland Park, KS

First time home buyer, how to find out the right price for the home?

Asked by Bharthi Reddi, Overland Park, KS Thu May 10, 2012

Brittney hights, overland park, 20 yrs old , roof updated, 4 bed rooms, (split level)

Answers

10
Hi Bharthi,

I would love to get you the info on homes and let you know what others are going for, Give me a call today and we can go over the process!

Dottie
Angel Berry Realtors

816-529-0590
Hi Bharthi

The only best way is to work with a Realtor, who can give you
the Current Market Comparable, and trending Data on Pending
homes.

There are many fine agents getting in touch and responding to your questions.

Ruth
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
When you work with a professional Realtor, your agent should have all of those and more info for you. What it sounds like you need is a buyers agent. Contact me with further questions, I would be glad to put you on the path to success!
Bharthi if you are interested in purchasing a home and you would like advice on what the right price is give me a call. I would be happy to do the research for you and give you my opinion.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
http://portal.heartlandmls.com/DE.asp?k=128402XIB1N&p=DE…

copy and paste this link to your browser, these are the sold homes in the neighborhood this last year... there are two 4 bedroom, splits that sold.. one for 195K and one for 198K the rest are not as specific to the criteria to be comps.. use that as a guide... and feel free to call with more questions.. Cammy Hinson (913-279-1673)
Every subdivision and even different phases of a subdivision can be valued differently and may not be comparable to a nearby subdivision.

Your buyer's agent is paid by the sellers.

As a buyer you are entitled to have your own representation during this major purchase. Your agent will protect your best interests and help you to negotiate the home you want for the terms that are acceptable to you.

Out of professional obligation, agents are not allowed to provide advice to another agent's client which is why no one can just share with you the info you are requesting.

If you are not working with an agent and would like one to help you get the best deal on this house, please contact me.

Angela Shopper
913-707-6884

Licensed in KS/MO
angela@shopwithshopper.com

http://www.wingmanrealty.com
Your buyers agent will pull up comps for you. Do you have a buyers agent. If you don't then call me.
913-219-7061
Lorrie Nicolas
Use and Experience Professional REALTOR(r) working for you as a "Buyer's Agent", they will guide you through all of the pitfalls. more than likely It won't cost you because if the home is on the MLS the listing Broker has already agreed to share the commission that the seller is paying with the Buyer's Agent.
The right price for a home depends on the size, condition and location. Our advice would be to get with a trusted realtor who has experience who can help answer all your questions.

Feel free to call us any time: 913-220-5149.

The Tony Maddex Team
Platinum Realty
tmaddex@platinumrealtykc.com
I am assuming you mean the right purchase price? Hire a great realtor to guide you. They will do a Market Analysis of similar homes in the area that have recently sold. When you compare all attributes of this home and similar homes, you will find the price that an appraiser might set the homes value for. Condition, square feet, number of bedrooms & baths, finished or unfinished basement, will all have a bearing on the homes value.