Home Buying in San Diego>Question Details

JLC22, Home Buyer in 92101

First time buyers looking for an agent who specilizes in the La Mesa, CA area. Any recommendations?

Asked by JLC22, 92101 Wed Jan 25, 2012

Answers

5
I love my realtor! She has far exceeding my expections. Her name is Myna Harrison and she works for Keller Williams located at 4700 Spring St, La Mesa, CA
Email: Teamharrison@kw.com or call her at (619) 462-9626

Tell her I recommended her.
Debra (buyer)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 26, 2012
Hi, there, do some reasearch online like Yelp, etc. You can actually read the reviews of agents, which is really helpful.
I specialize in Downtown San Diego, but most of us agents know the whole area pretty well (you'd hope so at least! ) so if you want an awesome agent, pick me! :) But if you want a specialty agent, i recommend doing some research with people you know, or better yet, go to the area and drive by the open houses during the weekend, mostly people who hold open houses in the area specialize in it!.
Hope it helps,
Good luck to you!
Hello JLC,

I spent most of my life growing up near La Mesa. It is a great place to live. I also love to help first time home buyers find the perfect home. I assist buyers at their pace and focus on their needs and wants. I would love to work with a first time home buyer in La Mesa.
Hi JLC22,
I can definitely help you in La Mesa. I lived there for years when I went to San Diego State and know it well. Feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
If you want to email me I can send you some suggestions. homeloan8@gmail.com.