Home Buying in Brentwood>Question Details

Tyroneyork7, Home Buyer in Oakland, CA

First time buyer

Asked by Tyroneyork7, Oakland, CA Wed Oct 24, 2012

Hi I'm a first time home buyer I'm looking for a home 100.000 to 200.000 how much money do I need for down payment is thy a way I can put 0 down

Answers

3
I’d recommend you start by locating a good Realtor – most Realtors have a preferred loan agent they work with, and that lender can answer your questions and let you know what options are available for your specific situation. Then, based on the lender’s parameters, your Realtor can show what is actually available in your price range.
Hello Tyrone, There are various types of loans available with low down payments. You do have to get pre-qualified and you can do that through almost any bank or lender. I am local to the area and if you would like more information feel free to call me at 510-205-6616.
Yes Tyrone I would need to have you speak with our financial representative to first do a credit report and if your income will suppot the price range you want to look into please feel free to call me at /myoffice 732-974-1000 ext.111 or ask for florine Bambi peters