Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

Janet, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

First time buyer

Asked by Janet, Dallas, TX Thu Jul 12, 2012

I have a credit score of 593 and my husband has one of 615 and we are looking to purchase a home within the next year we will be first time homebuyers are there any real estate agents that can begin working with us and advise us on how to begin?

Answers

6
Hi Janet I work with 1st time home buyers and would love the opportunity to assist you with your home purchase. My website has full MLS access http://www.myinvestmentvalue.com. I also work with lenders that will help you step by step to get your credit score where it needs to be in order to purchase a home.
Give me a call 214.893.6624!
Hi Janet,

I would more than happy to help you.

I have a lender that can help with a credit score of 630 and above. You guys are very close. She can help you to repair your credit and get it to be where it is at no time.

Email me for her info. dixondfw@gmail.com

Dixon
JP and Associate
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
You really need to improve your credit scores, but this is certainly doable over the next 9 months.
Pay all bills on time or early.
Pay down debt....no credit card/line should be more than 50% used.

If there are any old collections, you need to figure out how to get rid of them. Maybe pay them, or settle them.

Stack up cash for your down payment and closing costs.

Check your credit report to make sure it is accurate. Dispute items that are not yours or any that are not correct.

You'll want to be in the 650-700 range. ...then start the loan application process to see where you stand.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Do not pay a credit repair agency! Ugh, I went thru that myself. I have a lender now that does this for you. Alot of lenders will help you. Some will not. You are not that far away. You would be surprised what just making one payment will do. But u need to talk with a lender to see what you can do. Call me if you need help, I will be more than glad to help you guys! 972-310-9262
Hi Janet,

Please contact me and our Lender can help you get started, I can also recommend a Credit Repair
company that will work with you too.

Jan Absolom/JR Premier Properties
jan_absolom@msn.com
Web Reference: http://janabsolom.com
You need to start with a lender of your choice to get pre-qual for free. It is that easy. They can tell you what you can spend and your payments.

Then we can help you.

It really is that simple.

GOOD LUCK.

Kenny
kennyrealtor@yahoo.com