Home Buying in Riverview>Question Details

Matthew Head…, Home Buyer in 33569

First time:Rent to Own a House

Asked by Matthew Headley, 33569 Mon Aug 19, 2013

We are looking for a house $100.000, first time home buyer's. Is there a company that might loan us a down payment/closing costs? @ a rate of a low monthly payment, less than $1000.00 a month, no credit to bad credit. But we both have been working at our jobs for 4 to 9 years.

Answers

3
Good news! FHA has loosened lending rules so you may be able to buy as soon as 1 year after a bankruptcy or foreclosure or short sale.

The State of Florida has Bond money (plenty of money available) that can give you up to $10k towards your dowpayment and closing costs. You MUST have a credit score of 640 and can buy a home with an FHA, Conventional, VA or USDA mortgage. Also you MUST work with an approved lender. Go here and see if your income and family size will qualify and then select a lender on the list on the bottom. I can highly recommend Gina Harris with iBeria Bank Mortgage.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
There are only two mortgage lenders that still do 100% financing. One is the VA and the other is USDA. As to having someone borrow you the money for the down payment and closing costs and get a loan from a bank, you would have to disclose this to the primary lender and on the HUD. I do not think with todays strict mortgage policties, that any bank would agree to this. Let me know if you would like to pursue the USDA option.

813-323-4443
Mr. Head I know someone that may be able to help you. Feel free to email me at jccarrasquillo@c21be.com or contact me through my website at http://www.bayareajc.com
We are looking for a house, in our families area which is from Riverglen Housing area to Panthers Trace area. A house which has 3 to 4 bed rooms, close to our families, a house between $80.000 to $120.000, at a rate of no more than $1000.00 a month mortgage, including insurance for the house, taxes, and HOA all too add up to $1000.00 a month. I think that renting a house for ownership would be cheaper for us, is this true?
Thank you, Matthew Headley
Flag Tue Aug 20, 2013