Home Buying in Maryland>Question Details

Natvrusa, Home Owner in College Park, MD

First time Homebuyers looking for a home in college park, md

Asked by Natvrusa, College Park, MD Wed Sep 25, 2013

We are a married couple looking to purchase a home, we have 10,000 for a down payment saved up. but I have bad credit, 571 because of student loans and my husband now has 693 credit. he make less and i make more together its a combined 90,000. currently we rent a home for 1700 a months never been late or anything. but because I was late more than a few time on my loans its hard for us to get a home, does anyone know what else we can do to buy a home??

Answers

2
Akil Walker’s answer

you will probably need to get your credit up to maximize your buying potential for you and your husband. if you are paying $1700 a month you should definitely be able to purchase especially 10k for down payment. I have a lender or two that can assist.

thanks,

Akil
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 25, 2013
Good morning,

Give Ed Sabol a call at Maryland mutual mortgage. It's a little distance from you but he could work with you to see where you stand. His number is (443) 668-9720. Once you get everything straight, I would live to work with you to find the house you are looking for. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 25, 2013