Home Buying in Napa>Question Details

Laura, Home Buyer in Napa, CA

Finding a Realtor in Napa, Ca

Asked by Laura, Napa, CA Fri Jan 30, 2009

I am just starting to seriously look at purchasing a house in Napa, American Canyon or Sonoma and was wondering if anyone had any recomendations for a good Realtor in the area? Someone who has experience with REO's would be great since there are so many available in this area.

Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Napa

Answers

6
Hi, Laura-

My daughter Julie and I work on REOs frequently. I have been a consistent Top Producer in this Valley- we are locally based at our office in St. Helena and both of us are long time locals. We have an active REO condo right now on North Oak in Calistoga and an REO house on Dena Way in Calistoga. Would love to assist you in finding a great local property. Julie lives in Napa and know of some great local opportunities to buy foreclosure properties.

I have a number of properties I can provide you, so just e-mail me- hope to hear from you!

Linda Alioto
Frank Howard Allen Realtors,
The Wine Country Group

Web Reference: http://www.aliotorealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.aliotorealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 12, 2009
You need an unbiased source of information. Go to the local association of realtors and ask one of their administrative personell or use a company like effectiverealtors.com
My wife and I spent a long time looking in Napa for our home and loved the realtor we used: Jill Levy from Heritage Sotheby's International Realty.

She was super patient, had a huge selection of properties, was willing to show us houses based on our schedules and was very concerned with finding a house right for us, not just trying to pawn off houses her company was trying to sell.

I would recommend her in a heart beat. She is at least worth chatting to.

Jill Levy
Heritage Sotheby's International Realty
780 Trancas St
Napa, CA 94558, United States
Tel: +1 707.479.9612
Fax: +1 707.255.0973
Languages: English
Hi Laura: Just closed a REO sale for a very happy buyer . I also have a short sale listed property . I am very experienced and familiar with these procedures .I lived and sold in the American Canyon, Napa , and Sonoma areas for many, many years. There are currently some great values out there and would be happy to assist. I am readily available at my return email site Regards Al Sovey
Hi Laura--

I would be happy to work with you. I work primarily in Napa, but also in American Canyon and Sonoma. I currently have a listing in Sonoma and have shown property in Sonoma to other clients looking for REOs.

I list and sell REOs. I am currently working with about eight clients who have interests similar to yours. I'll help you weed through "the good, the bad, and the ugly" to find something that meets your needs.

See my profile on Trulia and if you'd like to talk more please contact me by email or phone.

Dave Johnson
Broker/Owner
Napa Residential Realty
Hi Laura,

I can recommend a good realtor for you. Please contact me, through my website, and I'll be happy to give you their information. I think it's against Trulia guidelines for me to post it in this message.

Scott Butzbach
Coldwell Banker
Web Reference: http://www.scottb4re.com