Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

beachsungodd…, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Finding a Naples Rental at or near the beach?

Asked by beachsungoddess, Naples, FL Tue Mar 12, 2013

I'm considering moving to Naples, which I mentioned in a previous post. I have been trying to find a condo or home with an ocean view, or at/near the beach but haven't had much luck. Are they just hard to find in the rental market there this time of year, or are they just hard to find in the rental market in that area period? I have also looked at sales listings, and have been surprised at how few properties for sale on or near the beach I have found. Am I looking in the wrong place or am I just looking for something I likely will not find unless it's a million-dollar home?

Answers

7
Voices Member’s answer
Depends upon your price range; waterfront homes are expensive, to buy and rent. We are in high season right now and inventory is low...want something after April...maybe I can help...KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601...(3/12)
I would be my pleasure to assist you in securing a Naples rental property on the beach. I actually just assisted one of my clients in a beautiful property overlooking the Gulf. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience via email ryan@napleshomes.com or via cell 239.244.1559. Additionally, check out my website http://www.napleshomes.com. NaplesHomes.com is the premiere Naples real estate resource with the latest listings, community information, news, and trends. I look forward to the opportunity to assist you.

Ryan Schwartz, Realtor
239.244.1559
Web Reference: http://www.NaplesHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 7, 2013
I would be happy to help you finding the right place. How many rooms are you looking for?
Please let me know all your needs and I will get you the information you need to know.
Call me 239-719-1109 or email me: Wolff@realtyagent.com
http://www.gerrywolff.com
Hi Sun Goddess,

Contact us. We can help. We have just the place for you.

Thank You,
Jimmy Armstrong
The April and Jimmy Team
Realty Direct Naples
Jimmy 239-877-3194
April 239-384-4663
AprilandJimmy@RealtyDirect.com
I have some rentals at Bay Forest, off of Vanderbilt.

Really depends what you are looking for and price range.
Debra McAlister-Brown, P.A., ABR, CDPE, SFR, RSPS, PMN, WCR, CIPS, CREN

239-898-9933

http://www.DebraSellsFlorida.com

1-888-943-4452 - Fax

International Luxury Home Marketing Specialist

Certified Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist

Florida Home Realty

2011 / 2012 Top Producer

24520 Production Circle
Suite #3
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
What is the minimum monthly price point I could look at for a two bedroom with ocean view or at/near the beach? Are we talking $2000+/mo or less??? It's important to me, but not important enough to go way over budget just to rent. I would consider a seasonal, but I would prefer a 6 or 12 month lease. My plan is to be there for 6-12 months and if I really like it, buy somethin when my lease is up. Thanks!
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013
I can assist you with finding a rental. Please visit my rental website, NaplesRentals.Info, and fill in the form to submit. I'll email you anything I find! Thanks!
HI THERE,
RIGHT NOW ALOT ARE RENTED SEASONALLY AND NOT ANNUALLY. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO SPEND AND DO YOU WANT ANNUAL ? YOU MAY FIND ALSO THAT YOUR BUYING AT THIS TIME IS BETTER THAN RENTING AS RENTAL RATES HAVE GONE UP 10-25% DEPENDING ON THE AREA OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS D/T ALL OF THOSE WHOM WERE DISPLACED D/T HAVING TO SHORT SALE OR FORECLOSURE.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PRICE POINT AND WILL SEE WHAT I CAN FIND.
ALL THE BEST,
LEANN ANDERSON
PREMIERE PLUS REALTY
DIRECT- 239-777-1823
LEANNNAPLES@AOL.COM