Home Buying in Canyon Lake>Question Details

Rebecca Carn…, Home Buyer in Canyon Lake, TX

Financing for somewhat poor credit?

Asked by Rebecca Carner, Canyon Lake, TX Thu May 7, 2009

Due to some unfortunate circumstances in the past year my credit could be better. However, I am and have been self-employed for around 2 years. Will I qualify for any kind of loan? I will be a first-time home buyer but I'm tired of throwing my money away. Any advice on lenders to look for? I do not want to pay huge interest and I do have some money down. Thank you in advance.

Answers

4
RM86...You need to find a mortgage broker that is willing to be straight forward and upfront with you. I would be glad to talk with you about your situation. No obligation required. Give me a call at 469-831-2349.
Regards and I look forward to discussing your situation.
Anthony Lee
Rm86,
Here is a lender that has a satelite office in Sattler.
Mike Horner
Gold Financial Services
(210)240-6196
mhorner@goldfinancial.com

Hope this information was helpful. If you need help finding a home in Canyon Lake please dont hesitate to call me (210)325-1833. You are right in working on getting pre-qualed first. Take care!
You need to contact a mortgage broker direct if your credit scores are below 620 probably not unless you place huge down payment purchase a home

I do credit repair consultant across the country happy to review your file, It depends on many issues.

IF your credit score is above a 620 it would require 3.5% or more as a down payment your entire file would need to be reviewed.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Lecturer regarding Credit Repair
Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
There are a few ways to go about finding a reputable lender. Ask friends for referrals or call a successful real estate agent in your area for 2-3 recommendations. It is always a good idea to get a "good faith estimate" from more than one lender to compare costs and offers for financing. You may also find a connection with one lender over the other which can make your transaction more smooth.

Not able to qualify? Ask a reputable lender for credit repair, look for owner financing properties or a rent to own situation.
Web Reference: http://www.NonaLiving.com