Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

chris.e.higg…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Financing for non-resident

Asked by chris.e.higgins, Austin, TX Sun May 5, 2013

I am a US citizen working for a European company. All of my income is from foreign sources (the company in Europe). I would like to buy an investment property.

Does anyone know a lender that will extend credit to a US citizen that does not reside in the US and has all income from foreign sources?

Thanks for any advice!

Chris

Answers

12
Hi Chris,

We offer numerous investors loan products for all types of situation including Foreign Nationals. I can assist you with obtaining financing based on the scenario you provided. Give me a call

John Broussard
Newbridge Home Loans
713-777-9996 Ext 103
Direct: 832-429-4389
john@newbridgehomeloans.com
CALL ME AT 661-998-8721 I HAVE SOMEONE THAT MAY BE ABLE TO HELP, IF THE MACHINE PICKS UP LEAVE A DETAIL MESSAGE
There's a great lender in my office that would be delighted to help you. Let's get you the help you need today.

Raj Hayer
512-796-9395

Keller Williams Northwest Market Center12515-8 Research Blvd., Ste. 100 Austin, TX 78759
Are you doing any banking with a US bank? If so, this would be a logical place to begin your search. If not, it may be a very good way to begin your process....

Hi Chris, per my go-to lender, this should not pose a problem. If the income is reported to the IRS you should be able to use it if there is a two year history and we can reasonably assume it will continue.

Please just let me know if you'd like a referral to my lender and I would be happy, of course, to help you find that new investment property.

Tim Andrews
Modern Home Specialist
512-765-5883
We provide financing for foreign nationals, for investment and owner occurpied properties. Income can be from overseas and no US tax returns needed. Give me a call to discuss if you are still seeking financing.

John Broussard
Newbridge Investments
713-777-9996 Ext 103
john@newbridgehomeloans.com
http://www.newbridgehomeloans.com
I can help you. I have a mortgage lender to refer to you who packages many loans for out of state buyers.
Feel free to give me a call.

Mark J. Garner
Broker
PFS Realty
512-496-4279
If you file your income taxes here, you should have no problem. I would be happy to put you in contact with some lenders. As for investing, I would be happy to help meet all of your investment objectives. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you would like detailed analysis on any property or neighborhood.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Call Andrew Smith at Bank of Texas. 512-527-6816.

His guidance will be invaluable.

cheers,
doug vogelsass
agents for change real estate
If you file a tax return for all your income, you shouldn't have a problem. I can recommend some mortgage brokers you could talk to. If you can get a loan, I'd be glad to help you with buying an investment property and then rent it out.

Vivianne Dordea, Realtor
Sierra Homes Realty
vdordea@austin.rr.com
Chris, I know several good lenders who would work with you. Please contact me with more details about what your needs are and your particulars and I'll have a couple of them contact you to help. Then, once you're ready, I'm here to help you acquire the investment property you want to purchase.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
Chris, I would need to get some more information before I give you a definitive answer, but I may be able to refer you to a lender who can help. If you would like, please give me a call during the week anytime from 10 AM to 7 PM and I will see what I can do to help!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415