Home Buying in New Jersey>Question Details

Kuniko Kai, Home Buyer in New Jersey

Finally decide to move into Short Hills & Millburn, looking at home value around $1.1 mil (new or including renovation cost), any suggestion?

Asked by Kuniko Kai, New Jersey Wed May 29, 2013

Answers

4
Kuniko,

If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Ron Sheedy
(732) 239-7452
Hi again Kuniko,

There are currently only 3 single family houses available in Short Hills in $1 mil -$1.2 mil
I am going to see 40 Elmwood Pl. today, it just came out on the market a few days ago. I will be glad to share my thoughts with you soon after that. I could also make a video and send it to you if you would like.

When are you planning to move? Houses in Short Hills do not last on the market very long and a good property will get sold in just a few days.

I am getting ready to list a home in Short Hills that could be a great option for you. It is not currently on the market and will be my exclusive listing, so you will not be able to see it online. I can send you pictures and tell you more about it. The best point is that the owner is really flexible with the move out date! That means we could play around your plans.

I live and work in Short Hills, I have two kids in school and therefore very familiar with the Millburn school system. I would love to show you our beautiful town and help you with your purchase! Please check out reviews on my profile page...

Look forward to speaking to you! Arigato gozaimasu!

Armin Lusinyants
917-626-9420
alusinyants@gmail.com
http://armin.kwrealty.com/
http://armin.yourkwagent.com/
Please contact me, I have a wonderful property that is not yet on the market .....

Diane..agent...732. 859 2376
Hi Kuniko

You picked a great area (I grew up in Short Hills so I know it well) - highly ranked school system, easy commute to the city ( Mid Town Direct train!) - charming, wlakable downtown commercial area with Taylor Park, great variety of restaurants , shops and boutiques.............not to mention the Mall at Short Hills with all the top stores nearby!....Millburn Township has a lot to offer.

There are approximately 9 homes priced from $899,00 to 1,200,000 currently listed.
In addition there are brand new townhomes on Woodstone Circle, off of Millburn Ave. (walk to the Short Hills train station) priced in the 1.1 + or - range.

One example of a current listing is..... a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath colonial, 2 car garage, listed at $1,099,000 with taxes slightly over $18,000.

I have lived and worked in this area my entire life, so I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience - you can also visit my website for some links to area information you might find useful
http://www.DebbieRoseSells.com!

Best wishes with your move.........
Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties
email: Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com