Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

Kiki, Other/Just Looking in Indianapolis, IN

Finacee is movin to Indpls he want to buy a house .Side of Indy east/west/north. Under $130,000.4 bdrm2 bath.Huge backyard with priv. fence

Asked by Kiki, Indianapolis, IN Sun Jul 15, 2012

Answers

10
miller32crx’s answer
I have the perfect house for him. 129,990 (but willing to work with price) fishers 46038
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/13214-Summe…
Kiki,

Has your fiance been pre-approved for an amount? In this marketplace, there will be many options for you, as the other agents have pointed out. However if you find a great home, and then can not obtain favorable financing or qualify for a different amount than you think, you may be disappointed. I would suggest to your fiance to get pre-qualified and pre-approved before looking at homes. As a Buyer, it won't cost anything out-of-pocket to have Realtor Representation or to get pre-qualified. If your fiance has done all of this, then great! Find an agent you want to work with. Looks like there are 6 who want to work with you!
Kiki,

Kiki,

I have a 4 bed 2 bath for sale just not huge yard! Under 90k
Hi Kiki,

There are nine properties at the link below that meet your criteria. Email or call me at (317) 529-4178 to discuss and see any of them.

http://mibor.mlxtempo.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=287234…

Peter Knight, RE/MAX, peter.knight@remax.net

Call 317-418-4979 or email support@pathwaysrealestate.com when you have some time to go over some property details.

God Bless,
David Clay Nunn
Pathways Real Estate

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidclaynunn
Like us on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/PathwaysRE
Follow us on Twitter @PathwaysRE
612-869-0623 Minnesota Office
317-826-6593 Indiana Office
612-605-4333 Fax Number
Great homes on all side of town. We'd love to help. I also have a lender offering 0% down. Ease give us a call. Rick and Christi Coffey. 317-694-0087
Kiki I'd be glad to assist. Give me a call & let's get together.
Nina
317-414-7371
Hi Kiki,

I would be happy to set a search to email you properties, fitting the above listed criteria. I look forward to heaing back from you.

Respectfully,

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
malloriewilson.com
317-590-3434 direct
317-585-7748 office
317-845-7726 fax