Home Buying in Westland>Question Details

tlrogers26, Home Buyer in Westland, MI

Filed bankruptcy in 2011. My husband worked but i did not in 2012 because i was in school so we have had late payments. we haven't been late in

Asked by tlrogers26, Westland, MI Tue Mar 26, 2013

a year Does that help that we haven't had any late payments in one year?

Answers

3
Here is a good article on when you can buy again after bankrupcy, http://blog.mymetromargo.com/2012/06/07/when-can-i-buy-again…

The best thing to do however is contact a mortgage lender. It only takes them about 15 minutes over the phone to gather your information and let you know if you qualify or not.

If you'd like me to suggest some lender let me know.

Margo Borkin
Real Estate One
(248)318-4776
margo@movewithmargo.com
Hi there,

As real estate agents we are real estate experts. In terms of mortgage eligibility I work closely with many experienced qualified individuals who are mortgage experts.

Feel free to email me below and I can put you in contact with one of them who can evaluate your situation and answer any questions you may have.

Jeff Gushman
RE/MAX
jeffgushman@remax.net
Yes. 12 months on time payment history is very beneficial. Given you were in school can further strengthens your cause.