Home Buying in Kimball>Question Details

Rlsmarosi, Home Buyer in Kimball, NE

Family relocated to Kimball and needs a home to rent to own, or carry contract for short time.

Asked by Rlsmarosi, Kimball, NE Thu Aug 27, 2009

need 2 to 3 bedroom. monthly price no higher than 600 to 700 a month. Will rent until finished relocating and possible purchase if house works out. call 360-690-5393.

Answers

1
It's not the rent to own / lease option you're looking for but it might be better. How about a 2bed/1bath house (in good condition) for 25% -30% below Full Market Value? I don't know if you can (or want to) qualify for a loan but the loan payments would be much lower than the $600-$700 rent you mentioned. Also, as you may know , the banks base the amount they are willing to loan on a property on what the property is worth and usually only allow loans of 80% of Full Value. If you pay less than 80% you don't need a down payment and could even get CASH at the close of escrow. I don't know your situation , but if this sounds like something you
would be interested in, let me know. thank you, Erik Overn investaos@rocketmail.com