hector h,, Other/Just Looking in 03079

Family member offer to help out so i can reach 20% downpayment. Should this affect my rate/apr if im applying thru an FHA Loan?

Asked by hector h,, 03079 Fri Apr 5, 2013

Answers

3
You should be asking your loan officer as they will want to see that money ion your account for a specified amount of time as well as a gift letter that you do not have to pay it back. The benefit of FHA is a 3.5% down payment, you may be able to get a better rate on a conventional loan if you are putting down that much, have your loan officer compare different programs for cost and benefits.
Hi Hector, I would call your mortgage professional for the answer. If you have more questions and are ready to view homes please feel free to contact me at 603 490 4849.
Hi Hector, the best person to answer that question would be a Mortgage Professional. If you are ready to look at homes, have not hired a REALTOR and you are in Southern NH please give me a call. I'm happy to help.
Melani Taillon-603-397-2397