Tony, Home Buyer in Dublin, CA

Fair price for Capazzano Elite, and Capazzano?

Asked by Tony, Dublin, CA Tue Oct 12, 2010

So far I prefer Capazzano although it has less sqft and missing the loft, but it is sufficient for me for now. The listing price is $519995 $30000 options, anyone familiar with Sorrento can suggest what would be the fair price for Capazzano (there are only 4 left in Firenze)? I am not sure I can start from 5% off list price since Tol Bro saleman told me $519,995 is the lowest they seen.

However I did see a few Firenze model(prato?) units sold this year for only 550k-570k with larger sqft and tons of upgrade options.

any comments is appreciated.

Answers

2
Tony - how are you? Price at Sorrento is lower now, compared back in OCT last year... I was able to help my client to negociate much lower price at sales office recently... TB wants to work with you to get unit sold and their mortgage co (TBI) was able to match most competitors rate and terms, and it makes your buying, closing, signing process and my job as a realtor very EASY... I have latest price sheet if you are interested... Take care... Kent
If you want to know what things have sold for call the Assessor at Alameda County. Toll won't tell you the real sales price, however they will only tell you and publish the fake sales price before the fake rebates they will give you. If you do get 30k in rebates., I would insist all that 30k go to prepay the hoa since you know where that will go. Otherwise they will make up some bogus figures on buy-downs and closing costs since they own their own brokerage and title company. My recommendation is not to buy from them since you will pay supplemental taxes on top of your sale. If you are indeed serious about buying from them I would call Josephine Tang the local assessor for the Dublin Pleasanton area and ask her what things have sold for. They are public info. Be prepared to give an approx square feet and address. She can be reached at 510) 272-3787 ask for her!