Home Buying in New York>Question Details

svalik, Home Buyer in New York, NY

F1 student visa mortgage?

Asked by svalik, New York, NY Wed Oct 16, 2013

I'm currently a student who already have a job offer for a 150k/year job in NY for next year, and I'm looking to purchase a home when I start working in the city. Is it possible to get a mortgage on the student visa (which i will remain on for the first year of work) with a steady stream of income?

I'm looking at 500-600k apartments with ~50% down payment. If you are experienced in dealing with this please leave your contact.

Answers

5

Preparing to run the NYC marathon next year will be faster and easier than working with HSBC. If at all possible I know a party that lends you 50% of the value of the apartment within 2 weeks time. That is kinda what you need in this market to be able to get the apartment you want. Let me know if you need more information.

Best
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 13, 2013
Financing can be done with HSBC; I work with them and they have a great Foreign National Mortgage Program for non residents for purchase and refinance transactions;
I specialize on the Upper East in Manhattan and there are some gorgeous 1Br apartments in your price range;
I will be happy to help you find an apartment and assist you with the buying procedure
Nadezhda "Nadia" Vicheva
Licensed RE Salesperson
Spire Group NY
646-284-2791
nadia@spiregroupny.com
Please contact me for your issue and feel free to discuss
Daniel
Mobile: 917 668 1969
Email: hotro@thuebannhadat.vn
Website: http://thuebannhadat.vn/ban-can-ho-chung-cu-ehome-5-the-bridgeview
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 12. Thank you and good luck.
I will be happy to help, I have a mortgage broker in my team who specializes in this kind of mortgages. Please feel free to reach out to discuss.
Masha Sales
Citi Habitats
37 Third Avenue NYC NY 10003
Mobile 917.658.3667 | Direct 646.398.6108 | EFax 917.262.7375
masha@citihabitats.com