Home Buying in Tulsa>Question Details

Craig, Home Buyer in Tulsa, OK

FICO Score avrg. 602.

Asked by Craig, Tulsa, OK Fri Dec 20, 2013

Self employed all my life. Avrg mo. income $2800. Paying rent @ $950 for 5 years. No debts (credit cards or car notes). Are there lenders that work with poor credit to get a home mortgage loan?

Answers

5
Call Scott Senner at First Commercial Bank, 405-210-5110.

Tell him Josh sent you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
Thank you Josh. I put a call into Mr. Senner.
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013
There are lenders that can work with a 600 credit score, the FHA minimum required score is a 580. Most lenders require a 620 but not all of them, The Lenders Network specializes in helping people with low credit scores get approved. Hope this helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
My wife, Brooke Hukill, routinely works with buyers who just need a little coaching on how to get over the hump, and often has people able to qualify within a matter of a few short weeks. Not too long ago, we were personally in this exact situation, so she has a deep understanding of what it takes to get there. Feel free to call her at 405-802-8774 to discuss your next steps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013
Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail.Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario.

Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - 800 315 8803
http://www.bartprequalifies.com
bart@bartprequalifies.com
Lending Since 1987
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
As a Realtor, Graig, you have low credit, you just need to work to bring it up to 620 average. get your self another credit card, buy something with it and the pay it off when the payment is due. Pay all your bills before they are due, so the do not look late on the credit report. Having credit seems to be your only hangup here. give me a call and I can recommond a lender or two for you. Good Luck and have a great holiday.
Thanks Jim, I appreciate the advice. I have never had a credit card or a car note. I don't like debt-at all. A useful evil? I suppose. As my credit reports show, I have 1 derogatory credit claim on my report from 6 years ago and I intend to file a dispute letter to the reporting agencies. I will go get a gas card and maybe a 12 mos contract on terms for furniture at a local shop that does that. All this is a plan going forward, but I have an immediate need to purchase the house I've been in for the past 5 years. The owner lost it and 50+ other properties in foreclosure and now the new owner (a large conglomerate that buys property in bulk) wants to sell it. I really don't want to give up the place, I like it. Plus moving at this time of year... yeah, not a pleasant proposition. Accordingly, I need someone who will work with me within the parameters I am currently in. That's essentially my question... is that possible and if so... who do I contact?
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013