Jennifer, Home Buyer in Peoria, AZ

FICO 640-680. AGI 89,000. Debt 31,000 Min Month Pmnt on Debt 900 Down Payment 12,000. Can we qualify for a mortgage?

Asked by Jennifer, Peoria, AZ Tue May 15, 2012

Answers

4
Maria Gilda Racelis’ answer
Hello Jennifer,

Based on the information you provided, you might just qualify for a mortgage.
However, my best advice to you is to contact a local and competent lender to assist you in the process. Moreover, a mortgage expert can give the options available to you as a buyer.

Best of Luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 15, 2012
Jen,
$7416 is your monthly income minus your $900 equals rounded $6300 a month. Divide $6300 by 2 which is a 50% DTI and that is the payment you would qualify for! 3k a month buys alot of home.
FHA actually goes up to about 56% DTI. 12k down on FHA max loan limit (342k) is just abotu what you would need. If you would like more information please contact me below! Cheers and have a nice weekend.

Jason Coleman
602-451-5472
savingsandloans@yahoo.com

Sr. Mortgage Specialist
Peoples Mortgage
Hello Jennifer,

I work with a Lender that provides one of the best home purchase program in America. As of 5/3/2012: They provide FREE personalized and comprehensive counseling to Members to address your particular credit and financial issues and help determine a mortgage payment that you can afford. The counseling and underwriting criteria are “character-based” and not based on credit scores and ratios. This enables them to fulfill their mission of assisting working people like you who otherwise do not have access to affordable credit. Consequently, the vast majority of the Members are low- to moderate-income many of whom have neither perfect credit nor substantial savings.

No Down Payment,
No Closing Costs (The Lender pays them and does not include them in the loan),
No Lender Fees,
No Pre-Payment Penalty,
No Mortgage Insurance,
No Perfect Credit,
Fixed 30 year below market rate at 3.5%

If you would like more information please contact me.

Have a GREAT evening!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
I can help you get an answer if you like Jennifer! My office is in Peoria. We have an in house lender or I have several I work with.