Home Buying in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Amychristine…, Home Buyer in Edmond, OK

FHA loan with a 620 credit score??

Asked by Amychristinephotography, Edmond, OK Tue Sep 3, 2013

Minimum credit score for FHA? Most lenders I've spoke with require a 640, and I have a 620. I would like to purchase a home in the next couple of months. Can anyone recommend a lender that can get someone approved for FHA with a lower credit score?

Answers

16
FHA has a minimum score requirement of 580. I would recommend finding a broker or service to help you locate a reputable lender that can approve your loan at a decent rate. Check out The Lenders Network they help people with poor credit get FHA and VA home loans. If anyone can find you a loan they can!
Thanks so much for the recommendation Jessica!
Flag Sat May 24, 2014
We can more than likely find you someone who will work with you. You may also be able to get your credit score up in the next couple of months. The lenders that I work with will be happy to help you figure out what you need to do in order to raise your credit score.

I would be happy to help you find a lender to work with and help you find a home.

Just give me a call or text at 405-808-7922.

Carolyn Sims
Keller Williams Realty Elite
405-808-7922
http://www.carolynsimshomes.com
carolynsims@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 28, 2013
I would say that it is possible to get an FHA loan with a score of 620. You just have to shop around to find someone that can do that. The average minimum for an FHA loan should be around 620 so you should be good as long as your finances are in place as well. I have been able to give out FHA loans with scores as low as 580 so if you want an FHA contact me to see what I can do for you.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can!

Brian Nguyen Sr.
Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Amy, I work with several lenders who may be able to help you. I would be happy to help you. Please give me a call or text me at 405-209-8243.

Karen Barton
Metro First Realty
405-209-8243
KarenBartonHomes.com
I have several lenders that will work with that score. Please contact me at tillerybarton@yahoo.com.
I'm working with a lender right now that may be able to help you.

Zachary Smith
Senior Loan Officer
NMLS# 66986
1-888-876-9540 Direct
1-714-851-5735 Cell
1-877-541-9919 Fax
zachary.smith@prospectmtg.com
http://www.MyProspectMortgage.com

Let me know if I can help you with finding your dream home.

Teri Reed - Metro Brokers
405-417-1849
email@terireed.net
I am a loan officer working in Oklahoma City and Edmond. I would like to take a look at your situation to see if I can help you. A 620 does not count you out for a loan but the factors in your credit report that are causing the 620 need to be determined. Also, there are ways to raise your credit score in a short amount of time that will strengthen your profile and possibly get you a better interest rate. If you would like to discuss financing your home I would be more than happy to speak with you. Please contact me using the information in my profile. Thank you!
I work at Keller Williams in Northwest Oklahoma City. We have a lender located in our office who will work with you. Contact me and we can set up an appointment for you.

Carolyn Sims
Keller Williams Elite
405-808-7922
Call me, I am a mortgage loan officer and would love to assist you, my cell phone number is 912-977-9671. You can view my website or apply online at http://www.jennifervazquez.supremelending.com.
A 620 score is good enough for an FHA mortgage, assuming all of your other factors are in line. Please call Brooke at 405-802-8774 and she'll work through the rest of the details with you.
Good afternoon:

I not only work in but I also live in Edmond and I have several lenders that will get you financed with a 620 credit score:

Contact me for all information

Thank you
John Phillips
Re/Max Preferred Properties
jphillips81@cox.net
405 413 0791
My company can do FHA loans down to a 600 credit score. That doesn't mean a 600 score will automatically get you a loan - there are other circumstances at play also, and we are going to look at the "why" behind your 620 score - but if the credit score is the only thing holding you back then we may be able to help you out. Feel free to give a call or email me.

Tony Grech

Loan Officer -NMLS #977416

WCS Lending, LLC
Tony.Grech@WCSLending.com
Toll Free: 866.936.5363 ext. 278
I'm located in the Keller Williams Edmond office. I work directly with a lender also located in the office that can help you secure a loan with a 620 credit score. Contact me, I would love to help you!

Happy home buying!

Rose~
Call Kurt Swink with Financial Concepts Mortgage at 405-722-5626 and discuss the possibility of a Loan.

Tell them Josh sent you.
Arvest Bank, 1st Mortgage, BOK and many others can help you secure a loan approval to purchase.

Please contact us through our profile if we can help initiate some meetings with trusted Lenders.

Best of luck!
Web Reference: http://www.ubhometeam.com
My salary is $35k and I have excellent rental history.