Robin, Home Seller in Rocky Hill, NJ

FHA loan needed ASAP!....Help....

Asked by Robin, Rocky Hill, NJ Thu Apr 8, 2010

I need an FHA loan expert to assist me in securing a loan ASAP. I am under contract for a new house, and my broker just advised that manual underwriting didnt approve me! Can anyone work a miracle??

Answers

14
I am a registered and certified loan lender based in Miami,Florida in the United States.I give out.. loans to at an interest rate of 3% per annum.For me details email .... forumlimited@gmail.com
Do you need a loan? and do not know where
to get a loan is the solution to get here. We offer all
types of loans to businesses and individual, for more
information please contact us for a quick loan
via mail: priavteinvestorss@gmail.com?
I have had a good experience with Global trust business and would recommend to family and friends if they need a loan because the process was easy.

You can either contact them by email or phone number
Email:mattewnikolaus@aol.com
Phone Number:1-251-616-0390
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 24, 2014
Hello
What is your situation? Need 100% financing? Are you tired of searching and Mortgages, have you been consistently rejected by banks and Other Financial Institutions, We give out loans to companies, businesses, industries, etc. Anyone interested, regardless of their country should contact us e-mail: (mega_express@financier.com)
Hello my name are Mrs Beckie Smith,I saw your message online requesting for a genuine private loan lender online.
i will advice you to be very careful because most lenders online are fake she have two you can see that she a responsible lady, i will advice you contact this lender were i got my loan of $920,000.00usd from due to the company good services, i have decided to spread the news to honest people searching for loan.

I have been introduce by a good friend of mine who get her
loan from the company, if you want to testify this company
good services.

For your own good, do contact them for a legit loan.

vivian_financials@yahoo.com
vivianfinancials@gmail.com
Kim Price can truly assist with this, she can see what needs to be done to pop the score to get it where you need, she is very good at this and has done it several times for past clients of mine, her number i 860-841-4454.
Hi Robin,

I stand by my earlier answer. Call Pam Hippolyte at People's United Bank in Wethersfield, CT. Her cell number is 860.338.0520 She has been able to put together financing in situations where others haven't. Give her a call today!

Lisa Giller
Gillette Real Estate
860 221 8971
Follow up....my score is currently 617. Can I start the loan process even though my score is 617?? I recently paid off all my credit cards and assume my score will increase quickly to over 620...

I need to figure out a way to get a loan, not lose this house...

Any help would be great!
Give Kim Price a call she owns Custom Mortgage and can close things in 2 weeks, her number is 860-841-4454
Give Barbara Hallwood a call - she works with NE Moves mortgages and is totally wonderful.

Her cell is: 860-304-7139

Good Luck

Anne Astley
Coldwell Banker
860-304-9058
http://www.anneastley.com
Hi Robin,

Call Pam Hippolyte at People's United Bank in Wethersfield, CT. Her cell number is 860.338.0520 She does great work!

Looks like you don't need a Realtor, so good luck!

Lisa
Gillette Real Estate
860.221.8971
call anyway....i'll try to help..bob mcclure........
hi....why not let me know what the issues with your file are, and i will try to help you........best regards...bob mcclure- first preferred mortgage- southfield, michigan....
FYI...Im in CT not NJ....