Home Buying in Kyle>Question Details

Michelle R., Both Buyer and Seller in Del Valle, TX

FHA loan (Kyle or Buda)

Asked by Michelle R., Del Valle, TX Thu Jun 26, 2014

My husband and I are looking for a real estate agent to help us with getting qualified for an FHA loan. We are wanting to move to either Kyle or Buda. We currently live in the Del Valle area.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Kyle

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Michelle,

You will want to speak with a lender regarding your qualification. The lender will help you identify the loan amount for which you qualify. After receiving a pre-qualification letter from the lender, you will be in a position to potentially begin your house hunt.

If you would like assistance with this process, please contact me , and I am happy to help. I am very familiar with the Kyle/Buda market.

Marla Rice, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty - Austin
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 8, 2014
When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an EXCLUSIVE Buyer Agent, not just a Buyer's Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Contact http://www.naeba.org for a referral in your area.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home and get a mortgage without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 26, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Hays County > Kyle > Home Buying in Kyle > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer