positivesara, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

FHA ReFINANCE best place to go for refinance?

Asked by positivesara, Tampa, FL Thu Mar 28, 2013

My home is a FHA Mortgage with a 4.6 interest rate. Worth 175,000 amount owed 166,000. Excellent credit with no late payment history.

Answers

4
Give me a call!

We can have a FHA streamline refinance completed for you in less than a month and with a great rate!!

There are a few different options when refinancing on a FHA so it would be best to discuss the options available so that you can make the best decision for you before moving forward.

Chris Diamond
Diamond Residential Mortgage Corporation
NMLS:771882
847-775-2181
chris.diamond@thedrmc.com
Licensed in IL, WI, & FL
If you're happy with your current mortgage company, start there. But, don't stop there. Look at a couple options.
Hello Sara (?),

First off, is the property in MN or FL?

I am a local wholesale mortgage broker here in Minnesota. If your property is in MN let me know and I can go through the options for you.

You are in a terrific situation to take advantage of the incredibly low refinance rates right now.

I work with more than 30 lenders so I can do the shopping for you and the lender pays our fee.

Let me know if you would like more assistance here in MN.

Take care and good luck!

Jerry
What a great time to refi! Shop around there are some great deals out there. You may consider converting to a conventional loan with prepaid MI. It could save you money!
Web Reference: http://www.mywra.net