Home Buying in Toms River>Question Details

An Antagonist, Home Buyer in Toms River, NJ

FHA Mortgage Loan Expert wanted around Toms River, NJ

Asked by An Antagonist, Toms River, NJ Mon Jan 21, 2013

Is there anyone- in the 08753 Toms River, NJ area - who has recent - proven - experience with FHA mortgage loans?

All the Google advice says to find an experienced loan consultant with a proven record for this type of loan.

I know all the basics of the FHA loans - but I just don't see where I'm supposed to find an experienced FHA officer who can quickly get me to the bottom line of what I am qualified for. Not pre-qualified - like the online "services" that send my info all over the web - but instead a flesh and blood - person - who can take all my information and advise accordingly. I've been on the official HUD site, but I'm hoping for a personal referral.

Thanks for any help.

Answers

7
i like Mike Mckenna at wells fargo 732 207 7666 or Chris Raike at Sovereign Bank 732 614 6637. both very knowlegeable and experienced with FHA loan requirements. good luck to you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 21, 2013
Give me a call when your ready. I am in Toms River I know the area very well and I am also licensed. My number is (732)597-2040. I have been in the mortgage business for over 9 years and have a wealth of knowledge in the FHA market . I look forward to speaking with you !
Thank you - everyone - that's plenty to go on. I appreciate the replies.
First Prestige Mortgage Services, Inc is computer savvy
and able to provide you the answers you need to proceed
further.Call 973-744-8300
I am going to agree with Nancy's answer below. Chris Raile is in Toms River and he does a great job.
I highly recommend Home Capital Mortgage with whom I've dealt with for 7 years. Highly professional, always available (by cell), quick response rate and competitive. Frank DiRi - 1 (609) 737-1506.
I am a bit further away from Toms River, but I have been originating FHA loans since 1997. I would be glad to help you with your FHA mortgage.

FYI, you can always do a bit of a background check at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org . Here you can see the years of experience the loan expert has, and determine if they are licensed or just registered under their banks license to sell mortgages. There is a difference! Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email. Best of luck!!

Joseph S. Cordova
NMLS# 146855
Evesham Mortgage, LLC
22 South Maple Avenue
Marlton, NJ 08053
office: (856) 985-9944 ext. 103
direct fax: (206) 333-0946
cell: (856) 304-2381
jcordova@eveshammortgage.com
Apply online at: http://www.joecordova.com