Home Buying in Albemarle>Question Details

Mai Xiong, Home Buyer in Albemarle, NC

Existing driveway for land locked home.

Asked by Mai Xiong, Albemarle, NC Sat Oct 8, 2011

There is a house i'm interested in but i want to be completed sure about the easement. It seems to be used by another home too but how do i find out if this is something i can use for the entire time i live at this house if i buy this house.

Help the community by answering this question:


If there is an right-of-way, easement or fee simple ownership it should be recorded in the Register of Deeds office in the county of record. One can obtain this answer by asking the Register of Deeds office, real estate attornery or competent real estate agent. Hope this helps!

Cavin Holbrook, Agent
Albemarle, NC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 27, 2012
Hello Mai, I have previewed the home on Snickers, please call me for more information and answers on the easement at 704-438-3185. Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011
1. Have a survey performed on the property in question.
2. Check with your county's Planning and Zoning to see if any issues have been recorded.
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 8, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer