Home Buying in 06704>Question Details

Jhr1984, Home Buyer in 06704

Exclusive Right to represent buyer?

Asked by Jhr1984, 06704 Tue Mar 23, 2010

My husband signed an exclusive right to represent buyer form from a broker that is a friend of the family back in December, but we have decided the relationship with her is not working out and want to obtain our mortgage and housing/broker assistance through a different place...what should we do?

Help the community by answering this question:


You should speak frankly with your current agent and let them know what you want. Ask them to give you a written release.

If you have any other questions, please give us a call 203.757.7202
Web Reference: http://www.abreurealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 29, 2010
You will need to request a release from the contract in writing. if she is a friend, she should honor it.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 23, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer