Umesh Chokshi, Real Estate Pro in Cary, NC

Exclusive Buyers Agency Agreement

Asked by Umesh Chokshi, Cary, NC Wed Sep 5, 2012

While creating Exclusive Buyers Agency Agreement with LLC, do we need to take any special precaution or Standard for 201 ( In North Carolina) is sufficient?

Thanks.

Answers

3
Larry Tollen’s answer
If you're the LLC (Buyer) there are no special precautions you would have to take. I've bought and sold many properties as an LLC and it has no impact other than with your lender. Between you and your broker it no different than if you were buying under your own name.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 5, 2012
Larry,
Thanks for your quick response. I am agent and I have buyer who is LLC. So can you please answer now with this minor clarification?
Umesh
Flag Wed Sep 5, 2012
Umesh, I just completed a sale with an LLC. Everything went just fine and as normal. You need to make sure that all parties required to bind the LLC in to contract have signed the Buyer Agency Agreement.

If you have further questions, make sure to check with the operating principle of your firm or your Broker In Charge. They should be able to answer these questions.
My recommendation is .... You should ask that question of a local real estate attorney. When in doubt seek legal advice. Realtors,while knowledgeable are not attorneys.
I checked with legal dept. of RE Commission and they said you can use Std 201 form. I have added, incorporation certificate on file, as an additional document.

Thanks for your response.
Flag Thu Sep 6, 2012