Home Buying in Gary>Question Details

Ingrid Thurm…, Other/Just Looking in Glen Park West

Exact address, number of bedrooms, construction material, basement , age of home

Asked by Ingrid Thurmond, Glen Park West Sun Jan 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003052086--Jefferson-St-G…

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Gary

Answers

2
Dana Schuster’s answer
Ingrid:

This is not a listing,it is a Realty Trac posting. Realty Trac is not a listing service,nor are they authorized to list properties. They publish notices of default& foreclosure which they pull from public records. There are no details published because Realty Trac does not have them. This property is not on the market because foreclosure is till in progress. Realty Trac is a for profit site & they make their profit by getting people to register & pay for info that is available for free. I suggest you contact a local agent who can provide you wit h the latest & most accurate info from the MLS and let you know if and when this house actually does come on the market. When foreclosure is complete,it will be listed at market value.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 12, 2009
Dear Ingrid,
Based on price, ownership, and a map without much detail I have it down to 6 possible homes. I'm sorry they did not give you more information to work with. That is the point though, they want you to register and to call them but keep in mind, the "they" in question owe care, obedience, accountability, loyalty and disclosure to the seller of the home.

If you want someone to care for you, you will want to consider a buyers agent to watch out for YOUR needs. If you're serious about wanting a home and call me, I can do a little further investigation and find out which one of these 6 homes is the exact one they are advertising.

Pamela Howell
Keller Williams Realty Leaders - The Howell Home Team
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 12, 2009