Gabriela Pon…, Other/Just Looking in North Hollywood, CA

Estimate price for this property.

Asked by Gabriela Ponce, North Hollywood, CA Mon Apr 1, 2013

6712 fair ave north hollywood. quality of construction; Q4, actual age; 69, condition; C4. Rooms; 6. 4 bedrooms, 2 full bath. living-room and kitchen. 1,459 sq ft. Functional utility; Average. 2 car garage. no heating/cooling.

Answers

2
HI,

What you get for your property and what it is worth are two totally different dollar amounts. It depends on how your agent markets it. I recently sold a property for $1.070,000 to an all cash buyer, after it fell out of escrow with a different buyer because it would not appraise over $850K a few months earlier.

So I got $220K over a current bank appraisal in an all cash deal.

I have done sales like this several times, when I properly market a property to get the most for the owners property, which is sometimes way more than the seller would have gotten using an agent using conventional marketing tools, compared to my super charged marketing to get you top dollar, or more.

If you are interviewing agents to sell your home, you should talk to me. I am a member of the Santa Barbara & Carpinteria MLS and I have bought and sold property in the Santa Barbara / Carpinteria area for myself and others. I live 15 minutes away in Ventura at the beach.

Albert Goldberg Broker
805-797-3862
30+ Years Experience
All cash would be around $300k. Banks don't lend on homes without a heater system. Go to Home Depot buy a wall heater and increase the price to $340k-$350k.