Home Buying in Phoenixville>Question Details

Harry Wolfga…, Home Buyer in Phoenixville, PA

Estamate closing cost on a home 200.000.00?

Asked by Harry Wolfgang, Phoenixville, PA Sun May 6, 2012

Can an estimate be made on a home purchased for 200.000.00 rough est?

Answers

4
Hi Harry,

It depends in yearly taxes and if there is an association. You can expect to pay 1% transfer tax, title insurance about 1400.00, bank fees that should not exceed 1500.00, one years worth of taxes and homeowners insurance if it is being escrowed and up front pmi if less than 20% down. Up front you will pay for homeowners insurance, inspections and appraisal fee.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 6, 2012
Hello Harry,

Please provide the address of the property and i will send you a private email with estimated closing costs.

Without knowing the property taxes it would be hard to give you an estimate. Also the type of mortgage will matter as well as different types of loans have various origination fees.

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
267 738 0886
http://www.eRealtyFind.com
Harry,
It all depends what area you are looking in. Taxes are a large variable. Some areas if you qualify for a Usda rural loan.. you put alomst nothing out of pocket. give me a call maybe I can help with more specific information.

Dan

484 433 3932
A lot depends on the taxes, your down payment, loan type and bank fees. I'd be happy to send you an estimate if you provide me with your email address, the listed home you are buying, the type of loan you are pre-approved for, what your interest rate is, how much you are putting down and an approximate settlement date.