Home Buying in Dublin>Question Details

Trakstar, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

Elusive New Home Pricing!

Asked by Trakstar, San Ramon, CA Sat Jul 20, 2013

Does anyone know what the homes in Windwood by Brookefield Homes in Dublin Ca are actually selling at as of May/June 2013? Info would be appreciated!

Answers

3
Too "complicated" to find out. Seriously, I am very frustrated with Windwood sale process - lack of transparency and communication. You could easily be removed from the priority list and skipped during the sale process and you won't know. Also, the prices are being kept secret. I guess one can only find out 6-9 months later in public records? Oh well, it's all because of Ben causing this craziness and asset bubble and buyers like us allow this to happen.

To answer your questions, I think they sold the houses from low 800K to 900K during the period.
I would suggest working with a local realtor, they will be able to help and negotiate for you.

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
I called them recently and they told me that in the last release the prices were between 870K for the lowest model and 950K for the highest model. The lowest mode was around 720-730K in January this year when I went to look at the model homes. Its insane how much the prices have gone in the last 6 months.