Foxyrock, Other/Just Looking in Boca Raton, FL

East Boca Raton home

Asked by Foxyrock, Boca Raton, FL Tue Apr 23, 2013

Hi all. Can anyone recommend a good community in East Boca area for around 90-110K. With about 250-300 HOAs.
I have a very specific demands :) I want a community with tennis court, pool, gym, small pet allowed. A building should be CBS. Big patio/balcony preferred.
I was looking at Boca Teeca and Sunflower communities.. Do you know of any other similar communities? Thanks for the help!

There are a few available, iit might ge a bit higher with all ammenities you seek. Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs do I can better assist you.
Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro
561 445 8782
There are curently 3 Sunflowers on the market a Short Sale at $120K and then you jump to $149,900
and $179,900. Boca Teeca does not allow pets so that probably wont work for you. There are a couple of other condo communities in the general area that may fit your requirements that take pets though. If our thinking of a Short Sale make sure your pre qualified first or can show proof of funds otherwise the lender wont even consider your offer.

If you care to call or email me we can discuss your options

Brent Selby
MLS REal Estate Inc
Hi Foxy,
I know of another community that you might be interested in. If you like to give ma a call I would love to go over your possibilities.
Jim Plotkin