Home Buying in 27703>Question Details

Clarence A.…, Home Buyer in Durham, NC

Earlier I asked a question concerning rental property for sale, however I was referring to commercial properties like apartments and duplexes.

Asked by Clarence A. Lucas Jr., Durham, NC Sat Dec 28, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


A lot of duplexes, triplexes, quads and small apartment complexes are listed on Triangle MLS. Bigger apartment complexes are generally handled by commercial brokers and appear in data bases like loopnet and TCAR. If you are interested in working with a broker, I would be happy to discuss with you in greater detail and develop a strategy to help you find an appropriate property.

John Goddin
Goddin Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Clarence, I will have several coming up in the next few months. I can forward the info to you as they are entered into the TMLS system. Per the seller, they will be listed one at a time.

Pat Radack, Broker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Clarence I or any agent you wish to work with can send you the duplexes and multi-family homes that are listed. I can also refer you to a commercial agent if you are looking to purchase large rental apartments buildings, however most of those generally do get listed as there are often people already known that are waiting to make those investor purchases.

Deborah RIgsbee Miller, Real Estate Broker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer