Home Buying in Armatage>Question Details

Danny, Home Buyer in Armatage, Minneapolis,...

Duplex in Armatage area

Asked by Danny, Armatage, Minneapolis, MN Sun Jan 17, 2010

I am looking for an investment property in Armatage area. Ideally a duplex. There rarely seems to be any available except on Penn which holds nointerest to me. What should I expect to pay?

Answers

6
I'm sure you bought by now???

There are currently no active duplex's for sale in Armatage :( I have a nice 2 bedroom 2 bath that is move in ready! We just reduced the price and it should move quickly :):):):)

http://www.trulia.com/property/38239452-5628-Logan-Ave-S-Min…
Danny, there's a rather broad range of SOLD prices there. Your agent should be able to supply you with that info. Are you working with an agent?
Ask your agent to prepare a pro-forma analysis; this will encompass all the ideas and details alluded to by the anwers recorded so far. Liz, 612-986-4105
Hi, the first thing in my opinion, is to be pre approved.
Once estimate monthly payment and downpayment are known, better desicions will be taken.
Unless you are paying cash, of course.

When buying an investment you will calculate the cash flow/ work flow of the property. Also, take in consideration vacancy and maintenance.
What's up P2Diddy?
5 dupes have sold in that area since 5/1/01. You could expect to pay from $150K to 300k.
Only 2 of them were on Penn.
I sent a link below.
Colin
If you have an area you are watching, have your agent set up a search to keep you updated on the properties that come on as Active, and when they sell. If you don't have an agent, you should get one, or at least ask an agent to set this up for you. Of course I could do this for you if you are interested, let me know.