Home Buying in Beavercreek>Question Details

Morgan, Home Buyer in Beavercreek, OH

Due to a divorce, just filed for Chapter 13 & plan to sell my home of 15 years. Do you think I can find a condo on rent to own basis; credit?

Asked by Morgan, Beavercreek, OH Fri Sep 10, 2010

shot now I have been in my current position for 10 years, make a good income and need to stay in Beavercreek. I need to sell my home and rent/buy in the area. Is there a website or listing of condo owners who might consider a rent to own; even with my poor credit?

Answers

2
Hello Morgan- I do have one home available in Beavercreek for lease/purchase. I do lots of these- and have been successful converting vacant homes/condos into lease-purchases. You are not alone my friend- I can also send you a list of all potentials and assist to get your current home sold. Call email anytime.

YOUR Wright-Patt Connection!
David Roth Realtor- Team Leader
Roth-Stipp and Assoc.
937-903-0576
WPAFBRealtor@live.com
Web Reference: http://davidrothrealtor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
Morgan,
You are in good company with many people in today's economic environment. An agent can help you find a home or condo with an owner open to a lease option. You'll likely need 2 years after your BK to qualify for a new mortgage, but if during the two years you establish a clean rental history and are able to get agreeable terms with the seller you'll be well on your way to being fully reestablished when the time comes.