Home Buying in Winter Park>Question Details

Lyle0123, Home Buyer in Winter Park, FL

Does winter park have hoa fees? also when you buy house do you own land also?

Asked by Lyle0123, Winter Park, FL Tue Aug 2, 2011

Answers

6
What Tony said is correct. From your question I take you are either very young and inexperienced or from outisde the USA. In either case Winter Park is a great choice. Let me know if you need any help.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Winter Park is a city, not a subdivision, an as such it will have city taxes. Communities within WP may have HOA fees. In Florida when you buy a home the land is included on the purchase, with the exception of when you buy in some trailer parks.
In general Winter Park does not have HOA fees. but there are a few neighborhoods that have them. and those the the places that offer community pools, and boats for the lake. Yes the land is included in the home here... assuming we aren't talking about a condo.

I would be pleased to talk abouot specific areas in Winter Park and assist you. It is a great community and has many things to do and be a part of.

Ken Anderson
ApexOne Realty, Inc.
E-mail: ken@ken4u.com
http://www.apexonerealty.com
Winter Park does not have fees. Of course, there are the standard costs like utilities, taxes. And when you buy a house you do own the land. The exceptions are some townhouses, some villas, and of course, condos. How may I assist you further.

Charles M.Williams, Realtor, Winter Park Land Co, 321-277-6733, charles@homecharles.com
Hi Lyle,

The older subdivisions usually do not have an HOA. The land will be included with the purchase of the home. Should you have further questions, feel free to give me a call.

Lisa Hill, GRI
407-924-9393
Lyle,

Not all homes in Winter Park have HOA fee's it depends on the homes location.

And yes you own the land if you are buying a house.

Hope this helps,

Dave Lowe, Real Estate Broker
Web Reference: http://OrlandoHomeStore.com