Home Buying in Logan>Question Details

smcates2001, Home Buyer in Logan, NM

Does this property have and water on it and what about electricity/?

Asked by smcates2001, Logan, NM Wed Sep 12, 2012

Answers

3
The South Shore Phase One Lot # 37, that I am referring to, is just across the street from waterfront towering up high above the lots on waterfront. This is the deepest part of Ute Lake for a couple hundred yards West and about 100 yards East of lot #39, S.S. Phase 1.

I also have lot # 40 on the corner as you enter S. S. Phase 1. The South Shore Phase 1 sign is on the property & if you purchase it from me you can chose to remove it if you like.

Most advertisements on property for sale in Quay County may show pictures of the lake, but be aware that views of the lake are rarely from the property you are looking at, excepting these two lots described here.

This price has been lowered to 25% (one quarter) of original asking price since we recently moved back to take care aging family.

Andrew ****** I am now in Arizona at (928) 772-5591
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Yes it has water & power, it is one acre with unreal views. (928) 772-5591 Andrew
Which property are you referring to?

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.Syan.com